Here is an opportunity to have ±110,000 acres in one of North America's best Whitetail and Black Bear producing areas. This is an exclusive hunting rights territory for non-residents. Imagine managing this territory for your own hunting pleasure, for corporate relations and earning revenue from hunting.
The included 4 season buildings makes this a year round adventure. Black Bear hunting in spring and fall, Whitetail hunting in fall, summer fishing, ATV trails, year round wildlife observation, winter cross country skiing and snowmobiling are all at the doorstep.
- Exclusive hunting rights territory,
- 28 whitetail tags/year,
- 25 black bear tags/year,
- Sport fishing rights on 6 water ways offer good fishing, one right in the yard of the lodge site,
- Fringe territory; south of territory boarders farm land. The territory itself is forested much of which is mature forest,
- ±135 square mile area for Whitetail,
- ±175 square mile area for Black Bear,
- Easy access by road,
- Very private; lodge site is 4.5 miles off the provincial highway & accessible by small car,
- Additional hunting rights included: guiding Saskatchewan residents for Moose & Elk,
- Additional hunting rights included: guiding Canadian residents for Whitetail in 7 additional wildlife management zones and guiding Canadian residents for Black Bear in 5 additional wildlife management zones. These rights are in addition to the non-resident 28 Whitetail tags and the 25 Black Bear tags,
- 3 hours from the international airport in Saskatoon, SK,
- 1.5 hour drive from a full service city of 60 000 people,
- 0.5 hour drive from village Post Office, Grocery and Gas Station,
- Miles of trails for summer ATV & winter snowmobiling,
- Provincial snowmobile trail is less than 4 miles from the lodge site,
- 4 season access,
- Diversified faune for year round observations of mammels and birds.
- Quality Deer Management & Trophy Deer Management principals have been applied to this territory for several years,
- This is amoungst North America's best wilderness trophy producing Whitetail areas,
- 3 month Whitetail hunting season; traditionally September through November,
- This territory is as good for Black Bear as it is for Whitetail; an above average characteristic,
- Whitetail and Black Bear combination hunting is possible with the overlapping season traditionally from mid September to end of October,
- Predator control is part of this territory's management plan.
- Black Bear population density in this area is amoungst the highest in North America,
- The province of Saskatchewan is reknown for producing a high ratio of Black Bear colour phases; blonde, cinnamon, brown and black,
- 2 Black Bear seasons/year, one in the spring (traditionally mid April to end of May) and one in the fall (traditionally mid September to end of October). The fall season overlaps the beginning of the Whitetail season making combination hunts possible,
- This territory is as good for Whitetail as it is for Black Bear; an above average characteristic.
BUILDINGS & EQUIPMENT
For an aerial view of the site, follow this link Aerial View
Four season buildings (4S) are all on cement footings and cement floor pads, have forced air propane heating systems and wood heating. Building size is indicated in square feet (sq ft) and square meters (m2) and is approximated to the nearest sq ft (m2);
The 4S buildings do not require heating if a winter shut down is desired, plumbing and foundations are organized for this.
- Main lodge, (4S), 1300 sq ft (121m2), 2 single plus 2 double occupancy bedrooms, 1 laundry/storage room, full bath, full kitchen, dining area, covered front deck, separate exterior entrance to furnace room.
- Chalet 1, (4S), 930 sq ft (86m2), 4 double occupancy bedrooms, toilet/sink room separate from shower room and sink room, kitchenette, living room, furnace room.
- Chalet 2, (4S), 910 sq ft (85m2), 4 double occupancy bedrooms, toilet/sink room separate from shower room and sink room, kitchenette, living room, furnace room.
- Chalet 3, (4S), 1070 sq ft (101m2), currently not in use, interior needs refreshing/renovating, 6 single occupancy bedrooms, toilet/sink room separate from shower and sink room, kitchenette, living room, separate exterior entrance to furnace room. This building has a propane furnace only.
- Chalet 4, (4S), 1083 sq ft (101m2), 1 double occupancy bedroom, combined kitchen/living area, bathroom, laundry/furnace room.
- Garage, (4S), 2240 sq ft, (208m2), ±16 foot ceiling height.
- Barn, 720 sq ft (67m2), 3 standing stalls, 1 box stall, 1 tack room, hay loft, cement footings and floor.
- Electrical and back-up generator shed, 376 sq ft (35m2), cement footings and floor.
- Pump/well house, 223 sq ft, (21m2), cement footings.
- Fire shed, 19 sq ft (1.2m2), large auger, commercial, high pressure fire pump with outside connection and fire hose, cement footings and floor.
- Roothouse, 287 sq ft (27m2), cement footings.
- Storage shed 1, 288 sq ft (27m2).
- Storage shed 2, 263 sq ft (25m2).
- Coolroom, aprox. 120 sq ft (11m2)
- 3 fuel tanks; 2-450 gallon, 1-aprox. 200 gallon
- Garden tool shed, aprox. 60 sq ft (6m2).
SERVICES TO SITE:
It is unusual to have public services to such a wilderness location. This was a government site and is the reason there are public services to the site.
- Public electricity,
- Public telephone service in main lodge,
- Satellite internet service.
- 4X4 pick-up, off road use only,
- 4 Yamaha, 4X4 ATVs, 1X 400, 2X 450, 1X 700,
- ±60 total, ladder, tree, tower stands,
- 5 "body bags" for hunting,
- 2 portable ground blinds,
- trailers: 3 truck, 3 ATV,
- 3 aluminum outboard style boats,
- 1 boat trailer,
- security harnesses for tree stand hunting.
- basic mechanical tools,
- all furniture, appliances, bedding/linen, kitchen equipment for turnkey convenience.
The diversified habitats over this territory are home to a wide variety of wildlife, offering wonderful observation encounters.
For more information about this asset sale please call
Jose Schell & Louis Gagnon
819-422-1350 (eastern time)
If you are interested in a hunting trip for whitetail or black bear please visit BearBuckObsession.com.